Long Maths Pricing
Here licence refers to the users who are going to access the course.
Bulk discounts apply automatically based on number of licences in the cart.
*Bulk discounts don't apply in conjunction with a coupon code.
|Number of licences (Quantity)||Original Price||Bulk Discounted Price||Price Per Licence|
Completing this course will put you at the forefront of evidence-based research, enabling you to remove the hurdles you encounter when teaching maths. You will gain a new – found confidence to turn your maths teaching into highly effective and engaging sessions, allowing all of your students to thrive. Written and presented by Professor Steve Chinn, an internationally acclaimed consultant and author in mathematical learning difficulties and dyscalculia, this training is entertaining and practical. It has been created for teachers to assist maths learners of all ages and stages to experience ongoing mathematical success.
- Understanding the difference between maths learning difficulties and dyscalculia
- Use research-evidence to effectively teach basic maths concepts for the future.
- Build a maths teaching toolbox with simple and practical resources
- Use pattern and practical resources to support those who struggle most in maths
- Master teaching these maths topics across the age range:
- Number patterns
- Number bonds
- Place value
- Addition and subtraction of larger numbers
- Multiplication facts and division
- Decimals and fractions
- Identify maths learning difficulties using a checklist
- Use checklists to measure maths resilience and maths anxiety
- Learn how to diagnose maths learning difficulties
- Identify the impact of early experiences in maths and its impact on later maths
- Be able to identify the most common errors in maths
- Understand how anxiety is linked to maths learning
- Understand the cognitive strategies used by maths learners
- Access the latest research on maths and dyscalculia
- Understand the importance of scaffolding in supporting maths learning
- Support students across the age range by tracking backwards and forwards
- Put lifelong learning strategies in place for all ages and maths ability levels
- Understand the interconnectivity of challenges in maths learning difficulties
- View, practice and assimilate each step of the course
- Revisit videos to reinforce your learning
- 11 interactive, highly engaging video sessions
- A maths learning difficulties/Dyscalculia checklist
- An Adult Maths Anxiety Test
- False Beliefs and Mathematical Resilience scale Checklist
- Interconnectivity of challenges in maths learning difficulties quick reference sheet
- Easy-to-implement practical strategies to teach mathematical concepts effectively
- Key recommendations to support every student
- Clearly demonstrated practical strategies to make your learning more memorable
- Evidence based knowledge to support colleagues in their maths teaching
- Scaffolds for teaching number, place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, algebra, decimals and fractions
- Key number card games for teaching the times tables
- Further links to the most effective, evidence-based resources
- EXCLUSIVE access to More Trouble with Maths Chapter 3 with permissions from Steve Chinn and global academic publisher Routledge.
- A Booklet of Support Strategies to assist parents when supporting their children to catch up in maths at home.
- A maths learning difficulties/Dyscalculia Checklist
- Adult Maths Anxiety Test
- A False Beliefs and Mathematical Resilience Scale Checklist
- Number, symbol, visual representations to 10
- Addition grid
- Multiplication grids for individual and whole class use
- Commutative Property Multiplication grid for individual use
- Place Value scaffold
- Number lines to 10
- Number bond visual patterns to 10
- Number lines to 20
- The stages of scaffolding for algorithms quick reference sheet
- Area Models to show the developmental nature of maths in Multiplication
- The Most Common Error Patterns quick reference sheet
- Teacher and parent questionnaires for students with maths learning difficulties
- 20 page Booklet – A guide for parents of Children with Maths Anxiety
- 1. 12 Tips for Addressing the Challenges in Maths
- 2. Visual /symbol number patterns for classroom display
- 3. Commutative property for number bonds to 10
- 4. Commutative Property Multiplication grid
- 5. Factors contributing to High Maths Anxiety
- 6. 6 Signposts to Excellence in Education
- 7. 18 Ways to Make Maths More Accessible for Worksheets and Tests
- 8. The Relationship Between Fractions,Decimals and Percentages Poster
- 9. Place value scaffolding sheets
- 10. 18 ways to make maths more accessible for worksheets and tests
A professional accredited certificate upon completion of your course.
Access to further training in SpLD’s
And so much more …..
If you would like to purchase more than 25 licences, please contact us at email@example.com.
All prices mentioned are in Australian dollars.