PRIMARY & PRE PRIMARY
Accredited Training in Specific Learning Difficulties and Neurodiversity
Written by international experts and authors within the field of Specific Learning Difficulties, this course helps you gain a deeper understanding of Neurodiversity and the most commonly occurring Specific Learning Difficulties such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, Autism, Specific Language Impairment, Working Memory, Anxiety and Trauma and more…… The highly popular 4.5 hour accredited course introduces you to a complete toolkit allowing you to profile struggling learners in early years and primary school.YOU WILL…
- Understand what neurodiversity is.
- Understand how different SpLDs overlap.
- Learn how to profile neurodiverse students.
- Know which classroom strategies benefit which students.
- Create a unique learner profile for your students.
- Talk to students, parents and learning support specialists with confidence.
- Refer students to specific learning difficulties specialists.
- Offer multiple classroom strategies to empower every student in your class.
- 8 x 30min (approx) online, on-demand highly engaging videos
- A Manual on Specific Learning Difficulties
- A Learning Difficulties Dictionary
- An IT Manual
- Sample Student Profiles, IEPs
- 3 infographic posters
- 1. Neurodiversity strengths, use your strengths to choose your career path
- 2. School learning difficulties, indicate a student’s areas of strengths and weakness
- 3. Indicators of learning difficulties, with appropriate support our students can shine